Controlled Drugs Cabinets from SafeAway
Fully compliant drugs cabinets made in Great Britain
Here at SafeAway we supply one of the UK’s largest stock ranges of controlled drugs cabinets. Favoured by the NHS and independent pharmacy, our cabinets are fully compliant to the relevant UK legislation.
Designed to support our market leading range of CoSHH cabinets, we are proud to present our drug cabinet range. These controlled drugs cabinets are manufactured in Great Britain and feature the following:
- 2.0mm thick mild steel construction
- Reinforced anchor plates to the rear
- Fully welded construction
- BS3621 compliant Yale* lock supplied with 3 keys
- Piano hinge to improve access to inside the cabinet
- Optional warning lights and buzzers
- Sold with the relevant number of compliant bolts for fixing
- Fully adjustable internal shelving on most models
- Door shelving on selected models
Controlled Drugs Cabinets Regulations
All of our controlled drugs cabinets conform or surpass the relevant regulations in the United Kingdom. Our cabinets are manufactured for us by one of the UK’s leading manufacturers. They produce thousands of these units every year. Buying from us you can be sure that your cabinet will fully comply and be of the highest quality. Whats more our range is one of the most comprehensive on the market, at the best prices available.
Our range of controlled drugs cabinets conform to, or surpass:
- BS2881:1989 Level One – This is the British Standard for the storage of medicines in healthcare premises.
- The Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Act 1973. This is the regulation for controlled drugs in Great Britain.
Drug Cabinet Stock
In addition to all of the above. We aim to keep our cabinets in stock. Its rare to find a company that does this in the market today, however we usually have most of our range on the shelf, ready to dispatch.**
Bespoke Drugs Cabinets
As we have access to the manufacturers of our range of cabinets, we can offer a bespoke manufacturing service. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements further.