SA1030 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
This SA1030 controlled drugs cabinet is manufactured in the UK and conforms to all relevant standards for controlled drugs. The cabinet conforms to BS2881:1989 (Security Level One) which is the specification for cupboards for the storage of medicines in health care premises and meets the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1975”. the requirement in the UK for the storage of controlled drugs.
This SA1030 controlled drugs cabinet has been manufactured from 2mm thick mild steel and comes complete with one 6-pin euro profile cylinder lock conforming to BS3621 and tested to meet tested to meet BS:EN1303:2005.
Full SA1030 controlled drugs cabinet specification:
- 2.0 mm thick mild steel construction
- Reinforced 3.0mm thick anchor points round all fixing holes
- Fully seam welded construction
- 2.0mm thick mild steel continuous piano hinge with welded ends to prevent hinge pin removal.
- 1 x 6-pin euro-profile cylinder lock supplied with three keys
- Key retention so the key cannot be removed when the lock is open
- 14mm hardened steel mortise bolt
- 3 height adjustable internal shelves
This cabinet is kept in stock at SafeAway and is available for next day delivery if ordered before 11am and subject to stock remaining unsold.
The cabinets feature several design features that set them apart from their competitors. All of the controlled drugs cabinets at SafeAway come complete with the required number of 10mm Dia x 75mm long sleeve anchor bolts to fix your cabinet to the wall with.
These controlled drugs cabinets are a very popular choice for independent and NHS pharmacies alike, as well as NHS and private hospitals. The short lead times and market leading prices make them a very competitive and attractive package.
The SA1030 controlled drugs cabinet is a larger sized package that is ideal for larger volumes of controlled drugs often used in pharmacy and NHS applications and comes with three height adjustable internal shelves, and no door shelves.