CoSHH Cabinet CH944
Small CoSHH cabinet for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
This CoSHH Cabinet CH944 with a single shelf has been designed to improve the overall safety of your working area through restricting access to substances. The cabinet allows storage of hazardous substances as set out by the CoSHH regulations.
This CoSHH Cabinet CH944 features a fully welded sump, which has been designed to hold the required 110% of the maximum volume of the largest unit stored within the cabinet as set out in CoSHH regulations.
The cabinet is clearly marked with the required regulation labels and finished in a tough epoxy powder coat grey.
To prevent unauthorised access, the cabinet features a smooth action 3-point rod lock and pull handle fixed to a single reinforced door. The cabinets’ smart design reduces the areas of removed metal for handles etc. increasing security and improving its containment ability.
Internally, the fully welded sump and adjustable shelf combine to maximise this CoSHH cabinets storage area.
The shelves are designed to channel any spillage of liquid down and into the sump of the cabinet.
This CoSHH storage cabinets feature the following:
- Manufactured using 1.2mm steel
- Press formed construction
- Fully welded leak proof sump in base
- Three point locking system
- Welded construction
- Polyester powder coated finish
- Adjustable and removable shelves
- Fixing holes in rear of cabinet (fixings not included).
- Regulation identification labels included.
- Reinforced door edges to prevent distortion
- Supplied with warning labels compliant with BS5378
- Tough and durable powder coated finish in grey
- Angled shelving to move spillage into the sump of the cabient
If you would like any further information on our range of CoSHH cabinets, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CoSHH cabinets manufactured in Great Britain.